Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Antarctic Winds are Blowing

June 27, 2011

Dear Dad,

I don’t have too much time this week, but I will let you in on a few things that have been happening. My companion seems to be doing quite well. We have talked a lot about his loss and were able to come to the conclusion that it is all in God’s hands now and that he knows best.  

It’s super, super cold and I can hardly type right now. It’s been raining with the worst and coldest winds from
Antarctica ever. Living along the ocean is not so fun in the winter time.  

Yes, having Hermana Walton here was interesting and kinda awkward. Her mother gave me a memory card and then two days later I received two memory cards from you guys in the mail.

We have a BAPTISM scheduled!!!  We found a guy who came to church yesterday and came in spite of the cold rain. Our plan is to baptize him Saturday...  We shall see.    

Well as I said, it hasn’t been too much more of an exciting week than this. I am well. Thank you so much. I love you guys a ton!

LOVE,
ELDER SLUDER   

No comments:

Post a Comment