Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Getting Trunky?

February 14, 2011

Dear Family,

How are you all doing? I’m doing okay myself. I’ve had a long week with lots of traveling. I had to go to Montevideo twice this week. There and back is roughly 8 hours so it was a lot of sitting and waiting. We had change day on Tuesday and Hermana Lundskog showed up from the MTC. She seemed to be doing pretty well but like all “Oros” seemed overwhelmed and a little bit lost. I can still remember how I felt my first day and I’ll tell ya it wasn’t the easiest day of my life. I still remember telling myself...”When this is all over, I’m going to be the most righteous person on earth. If hell is anything like Uruguay, I sure don’t want to end up there.” Ha Ha Ha

Besides all of this, I am doing pretty well. I took all the money out of my account. I haven’t really been spending it, but I figure it’s cheaper to take it all out in one chunk and save it than take it out in small increments. I was able to get my shoes fixed and I also got a huge hole in my pants fixed too. So for now, I don’t plan to touch money for a while. I think I’m going to save this for an emergency or something like that.

We had no baptisms this past weekend but we do have very, very sure baptisms for the 26th. We shall see how it all works out. We are also going to try our best to find someone for this Saturday too.

Dad, I hope you have a very good birthday tomorrow! WOW 56!!!! It’s going to be a good one for ya!

Besides all of this, I don’t have too much more to say. My companion Elder Roisum (he’s from St. Louis) finishes his mission in about 4 weeks. Luckily he’s not trunky, but just thinking about it has kinda been making me trunky! Ha ha ha… Just kidding! Anyway, it’s actually made him work in overdrive so we’re just both working in overdrive trying to find some one to baptize. It’s been fun.

For now, I’m happy. The weather finally seems to be cooling off. It’s been pretty nice.

Well for now that’s all that I really have to say. I love you all.

Elder Sluder

No comments:

Post a Comment