Monday, February 7, 2011

Another Week... Another Baptism!

February 6, 2011

Dear Family,

What a week… it sure went by fast! We had another baptism!!!!! Her name was Antonella. She’s only 12 years old, but she’s pretty cool. She’s an absolute miracle. For about 4 years now the missionaries have been trying to baptize her, but she has been very reluctant and has a huge fear of water. Well Saturday night she overcame that and she is now baptized and confirmed. I got the honors to baptize her too. It was a great experience and a great way to finish off this cambio. Hope you guys like the pictures.

Well besides all that we got change calls last night and I'm staying in 33 as a zone leader again. (Change number 3 in 33) My companion is still Elder Roisum and at the end of this next change he goes home,so I get to KILL HIM OFF... Woooo Hoooo!!!! We have plans to baptize at least 4 more this month and I imagine that we will do even better in the month after

Besides that we didn't really have too interesting of a week. Oh, I did hit another dog on my bike again. This time though the dog was much bigger!!! And I kinda ate it... But I'm fine. That's about as exciting as it gets here.

Well this week I'm going to keep it short. But Dad I'm cool with whatever you want to arrange for coming home. Ha Ha Ha I would love to go for a nice ride up to Ord Mountain. (Does my warrior still run? Did you buy new four wheelers?) And thank you Dad for fixing the problem with President DA Silva.

GRANDMA… THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! IT IS MUCH APPRECIATED AND I’LL USE THE MONEY TO GET SOME CLOTHES AND SHOES FIXED WITH IT NOW!!!

Besides all of this... this morning I read an awesome talk from the May 2010 General Conference on patience from Elder Uchtdorf. It was awesome!!!! It answered so many questions to so many problems that I'm facing here in 33 and I highly suggest reading it.

Well love you guys so much!!!

LOVE,
ELDER SLUDER




John and Antonella on her baptism day

No comments:

Post a Comment