Monday, October 18, 2010

Continuing Success in Bella Italia

October 18, 2010

Dear Family,

Well it’s P-day again and another week has gone by. It’s crazy how fast time seems to be going and it passes by much better when you are actually enjoying the work while doing it.

On Saturday we had our forth baptism here in Bella Italia. It was great and went off without a hitch. Our next baptism is planned for the 30th, but because of some complications, it might be pushed back to the sixth of November. But that’s okay. Our ward absolutely loves us. Yesterday I put together a plan to get referrals from the members. Now we will see how well the ward responds. Yesterday our bishop announced from the pulpit that the ward will now grow because of the two elders they now have. It really felt great and I know that we are just beginning to start to see more miracles.

Last Tuesday I had an interview with Presidente Da Silva. It was great. He told me personally to my face that my district from last change was one of the best of the entire mission. He also told us that on November 4th, we will be going to the temple. It felt super good and has really given me hope for this next change; so far so good. I had two intercambios’ this past week and spent several days in other wards and areas. I was bitten by a dog, but it wasn’t anything bad. Don’t worry, it didn’t have rabies. (Well at least I don’t think it did!) Anyway, we seem to be coming right along.

Besides all that, we are doing wonderfully and we are very much so looking forward to taking naps this afternoon to get some extra sleep. We’re flippin’ tired!

Well I love you all and I hope that all is well back at home.

Dad, you need to get in contact with the mission office sometime soon if you haven’t already done it. I kinda want you guys to just plan everything about where we go and the stuff we will do after we get home. That way it’s a surprise. I will probably be happy with just anything you decide. Well, let me know.

Love Ya,
Elder Sluder

No comments:

Post a Comment