Monday, August 22, 2011

Making Plans for Our Trip


August 14, 2011

Dear Dad,

How are you doing?  I’m doing well. I’m sorry to hear that you guys have had so many troubles with little Bradley, but I figure he will pull through. I will continue to keep him in my prayers.

Well Dad, I’ve been thinking about the car rental more and more. The only car they could rent me was 2006 Volkswagen Golf 4 door. I worry that with all the bags and stuff we will be caring around, it will be way too small for us to use. We need to rent a bigger car. This will cost us a little bit more, but it’s what I feel safest with and after thinking about this a lot, I think that it’s the most secure way to do it.  After you get off the plane, go to the rental car desk and rent a car. They should have someone who speaks English. I suggest looking into this by looking at the web page for the Montevideo International Airport web site. That way you can have some idea of what to do.  If something happens and you cannot get a rental car, you will have to take a taxi to the temple. I’m sending you a packet today that has maps and all the information included.  

I now need a big favor!  I need the addresses of several people and I need them by Monday next week.   Pete and Terry, Tony Nielson, Golda and Larry Duffner, The Noall’s, Bishop Duersch, the Pollock’s,  the Parkinson’s (Kyle), the Kureck’s, Mary and Phil Bakkedahl, Edris Stuebner and Zan Murray

I know that these people might be difficult to find, but I really need them as fast as possible. Thank you

Oh and dad sure I will go. I love to see things that I have never seen or even done before.  Vamos Arriba!!!   Well, love you and I’ll see you soon.

LOVE,
ELDER SLUDER

Keep an eye out for the packet I am sending you. You will need it for when you get here. I think it will take two weeks to get to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment