Monday, May 23, 2011

Working to Build a Stake

May 15, 2011

Dear Family,

Well I don’t really have too much to tell you guys about. I had a pretty boring week. To be honest, I don’t really feel like I was able to get much done! We had to help move two elders out of our house into a new apartment. I had to sign contracts with some lawyer here in Spanish. Legal talk in Spanish is a whole lot harder than just normal speaking. But it all worked out alright. I'm kinda just working now to build a stake. Things seem to be coming along and we have been working with the Davidson's 100% of the time. It has made for a wonderful experience.

I'm really getting old on the mission. It’s crazy to think about all of the missionaries that were here before me and now, how long that many have been home. I figure soon that all of my friends at home will be home too. Things are getting pretty interesting.

Thanks for sending the package mom. Right now a little bit of money would be greatly appreciated so thanks for all you guys do. I don’t really have much more to say than that. Well I love you and I’ll continue to keep Papaw in my prayers.

LOVE, ELDER SLUDER

No comments:

Post a Comment