Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day Phone Call

May 8, 2011

Family and Friends,

Because of the Mother's Day phone call, John did not send a very long email this week. Here it is:

Dear Dad,

It was really wonderful being able to speak with you guys yesterday. It was the last phone call that you will receive from me until I see you in September. Wow! Time is really going super fast. I don't really have too much more to say to you all. If you do send me something in a package, you need to make it fast because we are getting down to the end of my mission and if we wait too long, I may just never receive it. I imagine though it will be just fine, however it works out.


Well I love you all ton... you guys are great.


Love,
Elder Sluder

We were able to speak for about an hour. He sounds very good. His Spanish is incredible! He is now staying in 33 for another 6 weeks. It is quite unusual to stay in one area for so long, but he really loves it there. Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment