Monday, April 4, 2011

We Finally Have Some Baptisms Planned!

April 4, 2011

Dear Family,

Wow Wow Wow! What a week. I have been quite busy with meetings and all sorts of things. We have been working to find and teach some people to baptize. It looks like that we are going to have two to three on the 16th of April. Finally!!!!!!



I’m sending you guys a picture from our zone leader council meeting that was held last Tuesday in Montevideo. The picture was taken inside the mission home. I’m standing in the middle of the picture. Next to me, to my left is my old companion Elder Young. My new companion, Elder Powell is the one sitting on the front row, far left. We´ve been working hard and have really enjoyed our time working together. Today we have a very busy day!!!! We have to move two Elders from their house. They will be moving into our house for a week. In total, we will have 10 Elders staying with us tonight. Then early tomorrow morning, President Da Silva will be coming to do interviews. I imagine that it will be crazy!!!! Well for now, there is nothing else is too new to report.

I can’t believe that Laura is going to have another baby!! That’s unbelievable. What’s funny is that when I tell people here that I have 21 nieces and nephews, they all freak and ask me if we have television. It’s actually pretty funny. I figure now I can start telling them I’m going to soon have 23!

Well great big family of mine, I love you all. I hope that you know that I do pray for all of you! I hope that you were all able to listen to and watch conference. If not, you’d better find some time and watch it. Then apply the lessons to your lives and families. I realize now how important that is. My time out here is really limited. I have now watched my fourth and final General Conference as a missionary and in the next month or so we will have our last (fourth) phone call home for Mother’s Day. Time is going really fast.

I love you all so much,

LOVE ELDER SLUDER

No comments:

Post a Comment