Monday, June 13, 2011

New Assignment Coming Next Week

Note from Steve: I completely forgot to write to John on Sunday night. I did send him a quick note after I received this email. John is celebrating his 21st birthday next Monday.

May 29, 2011

Dear Dad,

I don’t know if you got my email last week. I hope you did. I haven’t received one from you guys yet this week, so I hope all is well.

I had an excellent week myself and I’m doing quite well. Just so you know, I did get my package and man do I love my new watch and all the bouncy balls you sent me. Thank you so much!!! I can’t express how good it made me feel to see that you sent me that stuff for my 21st birthday.

I will be starting my last week in 33 this week. I figure I’ll be long gone after the 14th. Next week I’ll be writing you on Monday and letting you know where my new area is and what my new assignment will be. I love you and thank you so much for everything.

LOVE, JOHN

No comments:

Post a Comment